What Is My Last Song
Because a good life deserves a good ending and to be remembered properly.
My Last Song features a Lifebox to store the important details of your life; advice on farewell music; and advice on end of life issues.
My Last Song Lifebox has two purposes:
- To store the information required by your close family and executor when you die, or in the final stages of an illness. Digital convenience!
- To store your personal details, life story, photographs, secrets, achievements, family and friends so future generations have an accurate insight into your life and times. Digital immortality!
Your Lifebox is secure, future-proof and available whenever you want to amend, add or delete content.
Your Lifebox costs:
- £12 for one year; or
- £100 for ten years; or
- £150 for a one-off payment.
Music means so much to us. It should be how we are remembered.
So My Last Song helps you select your farewell music, to create playlists for your farewell events, to commission musicians and to contribute your favourite five farewell tracks to inspire and assist other visitors.
My Last Song gives comprehensive advice on:
- funeral planning - so we and our loved ones can have the funeral that best suits our beliefs, values and lifestyles;
- health and fitness - so we can live longer, healthier lives;
- care options - so we can plan the most appropriate care if necessary in the latter part of our lives;
- legal and financial issues - so we have a will, and put our finanical affairs in order;
- being remembered - so our memories will live on, remembered as the unique indivuals we each are;
- what to do when someone dies - so we are supported at this terrible time in our lives with sympathetic and calm advice on dealing with the bereavement.
There are many ways that you can get in contact with us.
You can contact us directly. Or if you are feeling more social:
We want to improve our service to you. Give us your suggestions and feedback so that we can get better.