If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact Paul Hensby at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- We collect personal information from visitors to this website through the use of on-line forms, for example when you purchase a product or service from us or register to become a member of mylastsong.com, and every time you e-mail us your details. Use of personal information
- We process automatically personal information collected via this website for the purposes of:
- Providing and personalising our services and our online communities
- Providing information which may be useful or relevant to you or your family
- Dealing with your inquiries and requests
- Administering orders and accounts relating to our suppliers or customers
- Administering membership records
- Maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource, so that we may develop and improve our products and services for you
- Publishing any material posted to our forums, membership areas or discussion boards, provided that you have given your consent; and
- Providing you with information about products and services.
You may opt out of receiving information about our products and services by selecting the relevant option on our website. We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
- Children We do not market our products and services to children, aged 14 years and under nor do we knowingly collect or solicit personal information from or about such children. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information to the Website is under the age of 14, we will delete this information as quickly as possible. If you have reason to believe that this has occurred, please contact Paul Hensby at [email@example.com], and we will investigate.
- Disclosures We will only disclose personal information to other companies within our group of companies, business partners andgovernment bodies. and law enforcement agencies successors in title to our business and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf. Any credit or debit card details are securely passed to our payment provider and your card issuer.
- Access right You have a right to access the personal data held about you and to have any errors in such data corrected. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to us at F14, Parkhall Road Trading Estate, 40 Martell Road, London SE21 8EN, and include a cheque to mylastsong.com ltd for £10.00.
- Internet-based transfers Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge our processing of personal data in this way. However, we will endeavour to protect all personal information collected through this website in accordance with strict data protection standards.
We recommend that children aged between 14 and 17 years old ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet.