Strange ways to die
Death is inevitable. How you die can be very random.
Register with My Last Song to receive news about relevant advice and features. And to have your Lifebox so your life will be remembered, no matter how it ends.
Here's a light hearted look at strange ways to die.
- Falling out of bed;
- Falling off a ladder;
- Falling off a ladder and landing head first in a water butt;
- Having a suicide land on you;
- Hit by a coconut falling off a tree;
- Slipping in the kitchen and falling onto a knife in the dishwasher cuttlery basket;
- Slipping in the bathroom and the toilet brush handle going through your eye socket;
- Crushed by a wardrobe;
- Crushed by a fridge freezer;
- Crushed by your partner;
- Crushed, or run over, by your own vehicle;
- Locked in a cold store room;
- Roasted to death in industrial oven;
- Killed by your clothes - suffocated by garments, strangled by neckties or scarves;
- Trampled to death by farm animals;
- Trampled to death by wild animals;
- Eaten by your herd of pigs;
- Spectator death - hit by golf ball, cricket ball, racing/rally car or motorcycle;
- Speared by a javelin while officiating at an athletics competition;
- Swallowing a balloon;
- Eating too many cockroaches in a cockroach eating competition;
- Stepping backwards off cliff or similar to help photographer get you in frame;
- Fired as a human cannonball and missing safety net;
- Falling off an inflatable artwork;
- Falling into a water butt;
- Drowning in a barrell of mead;
- Falling off a bouncy inflatable structure;
- Drinking too much water;
- Eating too many carrots;
- Swung by your ankles by a clown;
- Falling off a theatre balcony;
- Hit by a piece of falling scaffolding;
- Crushed by giant bale of hay falling on your van;
- Hit by bullets fired in celebration;
- Falling out of a tree;
- Walking through a closed glass door and being cut to death;
- Swallowing fly, spider, bird, cat etc;
- Drowning in the bath;
- Death by DIY - electrocution, power saw, sharp objects;
- Car engine bonnet shutting on your head;
- Heading a medicine ball;
- Stabbed during argument over game of Ludo;
- Stabbed in the leg by a cockfighting bird;
- Kicked by a horse;
- Burned to death while making a barbecue from an oil drum.
- Dropping weights on yourself while doing presses.
You never know when it could happen, so plan for it now - don’t wait until it might be too late. There is no second chance.
Make your funeral wishes and put your end of life affairs in order.
Put them in your own secure access Lifebox, along with your memories, your life story, your hopes and fears so that future generations can see the unique person you are.